86.19 kg (190-lb) Capacity OPL Dryer
• 86.19 kg (190-lb) capacity
• 61.20 cu. ft. volume
• 590,000 Btu/hr heat input and 4,200 cfm
• Radial airflow
• Steel door with gasketless glass
• Self-diagnostic microprocessor with patented auto drying feature
• Easy access to lint compartment
• Available in gas and steam heat
• Reversing basket
• Four-Point Roller Support System
• Stainless steel basket
• Stainless steel front and cabinet
• F.S.S. (Fire Suppression System)
Why Purchase Milnor M190?
Engineer-driven design that is built to last our dryers showcases an engineer-driven approach to design. Bearings are consistently lubricated on the motor and drive system. No chains are used; rather, we use V-belts and pulleys for smooth, quiet, and trouble-free operation. Our dryer cabinets are electrostatically powder-painted inside and out then baked at 215.5 degrees Celsius (420-degrees Fahrenheit) before final assembly, ensuring the hardest surface and the longest lasting finish in the industry. Rugged steel door with Gasketless door glass our dryer doors is one solid piece of steel with gasketless glass. This eliminates the issue of glass falling out due to wear and tear on rubber gaskets that some manufacturers use to secure their glass. The security and durability that gasketless glass provides are essential to longevity. Easy-to-Read, multilingual controls our dryers were one of the first computers operated dryers on the market and we continue to apply innovative technology to dryer operation. Our accessible design, easy-to-read LED screens, and our user-friendly multilingual interface positions Milnor as a leader in the laundry industry.