77.10 kg (170-lb) Capacity OPL Dryer
• 77.10 kg (170-lb) capacity
• 51.20 cu. ft basket volume
• 550,000 btu/hr heat input, 3,700 cfm. airflow
• Radial airflow
• Self-diagnostic microprocessor with patented auto drying feature
• Steel door with gasketless glass
• Reversing Basket
• Available in gas, steam, and electric heat
• Stainless steel front, cabinet & basket
• F.S.S. (Fire Suppression System)
Why Purchase Milnor M170?
Engineer Driven Design That is Built to Last Our dryers showcase an engineer-driven approach to design. Bearings are permanently lubricated on the motor and drive system. There are no chains used; rather, we use V-belts and pulleys for smooth, quiet, and trouble-free operation. Our dryer cabinets are electrostatically powder-painted inside and out then baked at 215.5 degrees Celsius (420-degrees Fahrenheit) before final assembly, ensuring the hardest surface and the longest lasting finish in the industry. Rugged steel door with gasketless door glass our dryer doors is one solid piece of steel with gasketless glass. This eliminates the issue of glass falling out due to wear and tear on rubber gaskets that some manufacturers use to secure their glass. The security and durability that gasketless glass provides are essential to longevity. Easy-to-Read, multilingual controls our dryers were one of the first computers operated dryers on the market and we continue to apply innovative technology to dryer operation. Our accessible design, easy-to-read LED screens, and our user-friendly multilingual interface positions Milnor as a leader in the laundry industry.